Getting to grips with GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming into force in May 2018, and is set to shake up the way marketers use and store personal information. This comprehensive guide from the team at B2B Marketing explains the basics of GDPR, so you can be up to speed with the new regulation in no time! It covers topics such as:
- What GDPR is and its six principles
- The implications of non-compliance
- The opportunities GDPR offers marketers
- Checklists of actions that you need to complete
- Useful resources you can access
- A timeline with suggested milestones for action.
Social media can play a significant part in the delivery of a successful, integrated B2B marketing strategy. You may be wondering what the benefits really are, how it generates tangible results, or what platforms are best for your business to build a presence on. Well, look no further! We’ve updated our guide to B2B social media to help get you started. Our guide discusses topics like:
- The most popular social media platforms and the most suitable for your company
- How to use social media to your advantage
- Ways of engaging with your customers via social media to form relationships
- How to measure the success of your social media strategy
Mobile Friendly Credentials
Agencies do like death by PowerPoint don’t they? Not us – we like to keep it sweet. If you are on the run and want to know what we are about, download our mobile friendly six-page creds. Hopefully, it tells you enough for you to want to know more!
Facebook Live with our MD, Paul Williamson and Creative Folkestone
‘Realising Your Brand Capital’ as part of South East Creatives’ lockdown talk series on Creative Folkestone. Paul discusses how to realise a compelling and valuable brand proposition by asking four simple questions: What you do, Who you do it for, How you do it and The outcomes you deliver.