Realia is entering its next stage of growth and as part of that progression we recognise the need to continue to enhance our digital services. We are therefore looking for a graphic designer with strong digital skills and experience.
It will be a fast-paced role where creativity, agility and accuracy are of the essence. You will be:
- Working closely with our creative and art directors to manage projects from initial brief to creative concept and on to the execution of artwork
- Collaborating closely with the wider agency team, including our account managers, to understand, clarify and interrogate briefs and client amendments, including participating in daily and weekly production meetings to discuss creative schedules
- Focusing on digital design, with an appetite for leading the way in digital best practice, producing, and editing artwork for a range of digital design projects such as website design, social media, online advertising, video production and basic animation
- Producing and editing artwork for design-for-print projects, including corporate literature, internal marketing campaigns, promotional items, customer brochures and adverts. This will include preparing files for print, including proofing, print-checks, image manipulation etc.
- Managing your own allocated projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and accurately to our account managers
- Working within client brand guidelines, ensuring designs are on-brand and accessible
- A team player – which includes actively promoting Realia’s purpose, mission and values to existing and potential clients, incorporating The Realia Pledge into your role, and making tea.
In your role, you can expect the opportunity to:
- Learn how to understand and interpret client briefs
- Be exposed to the full branding process including proposition development, logo design, brand style and brand guidelines
- Attend client meetings occasionally, whether in person or virtually, to enhance your understanding of their brand, provide creative guidance, hear briefs first-hand and present design concepts and campaign ideas
- Create concepts and generate ideas for new business proposals
- Contribute to Realia’s own campaigns and social media through design, blogs and opinions
- Develop your design skills and experience, including utilising SkillShare for developing your own knowledge, and investing time in your own PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Learn everything there is to know about our integrated marketing approach, our clients, and the agency
- Become the digital design advocate for the agency as we expand our service portfolio
Is this you?
- Strong desire to work in an agency environment, thriving under pressure and able to juggle priorities
- Experience in the creative industry with a demonstrable background producing high-quality designs for digital and print
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Keen eye for detail, with skills in typography and colour management
- Demonstrates initiative, has energy and enthusiasm, tact and diplomacy
Are you ready to join our team?
We would like you to hear about your skills and experience and why you feel these match those desired for a digital designer at Realia. Please send them in any format you feel appropriate to email@example.com Your application will be shared with our creative team, so we would ask you to provide any personal details and your salary expectation separately so that our team can focus solely on your skillset when reviewing applications. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.