Why work for Realia?
With a lovely mix of youthful enthusiasm and agency-aged experience we are communications mixologists – combining the benefits of old world skills with new world technologies. We will continue to learn and grow as individuals and as a team; and we will use that learning to better ourselves and what we deliver to our clients. We will continue to reward and be rewarded by the work that we do; and will always strive to deliver Quality, Agility, Intelligence, Value and Collaboration.
You can also expect:
- The kudos of working for an award-winning, integrated agency, working with multiple national and international B2B clients in a range of industries
- Accessible town centre office within the Creative Quarter (with sea glimpses!) with easy links to the M20, rail network and company-funded parking
- 28 days holiday including Christmas break, plus bank holidays
- Bonus and personal development plans
- Flexibility to mix office and home working and a family-run and family-friendly business
- Positive and professional team.
We like clever people and we love nice people! After all, Creatively Yours is all about giving clients the perfect balance of creativity, intelligence and care. So if you recognise any of these qualities in yourself, please do get in touch – even if there isn’t a specific role advertised, we will always try to find a place for brilliant people.
We always need people who…
- Demonstrate Realia values of Quality, Agility, Intelligence, Value and Collaboration
- Possess excellent organisational skills with a high standard of accuracy and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, have energy and enthusiasm, tact and diplomacy
- Are able to self-learn new systems and use initiative
- Have a ‘get it done’ attitude and an urgency to achieve results
- Are not afraid to put forward ideas to the team and have a voice.
“Realia stood out to me as an employer because of its ethics and values as an agency. From my initial interview, it was clear that Realia values its clients above all else and genuinely cares about their input and goals, not just the bottom line. So many agencies leave the brunt of the work to the juniors, but I wanted to work for a company that was completely hands-on at every level.”
“Realia has everything in-house, from PR to project management, and that really appealed to me. I like knowing that I don’t need to wait for an email reply, or hope an external supplier will pick up the phone, I can just walk over to the person I need to talk to and have the answer right there and then.”
“What I love most about working for this agency is the close-knit bond everyone has. It’s clear everyone has a genuine caring nature toward each other, and if you work here you really are lucky to be part of such an amazing family.”