Senior Account Manager (B2B)
Do you want to make a difference?
All of the brands we work with make a difference to people’s lives. We need exceptional people to tell the world how they do it.
Working across a range of local, national, and international clients in our three core B2B sectors, this will be a fast-paced role where quality and project management skills are invaluable. To excel in this role you will need a sound knowledge of integrated marketing, particularly PR and social media, and an ability to forge effective relationships with our clients. You will also need:
- A strong desire to work in a busy agency, thriving under pressure and able to juggle priorities.
- PR or marketing related degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ B2B integrated experience, including PR and social media, with agency experience desirable.
- Minimum 3 years’ B2B content writing experience (construction, pharmaceutical or insurance industries desirable but not essential).
- Confident in researching, interviewing, and writing copy for B2B companies.
- Creative copywriting flair and the ability to write in different tones of voice/styles for a variety of audiences.
- Solid understanding and experience of social media and analytics with the ability to proactively contribute to strategy.
- Proven track record of running and reporting on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter on behalf of a client or business.
- Understanding and experience of SEO keyword content creation, Mail Chimp, Word Press, Vuelio, and Google Analytics an advantage.
- Happy to travel locally, nationally, and internationally to meet with clients.
In a Senior Account Manager position, you will be expected to:
- Lead the integrated requirements of our existing clients, devising strategies and fulfilling existing commitments.
- Build and grow relationships with clients to ensure a high level of client care is provided (from taking briefs, and updating status reports, to prompt invoicing).
- Contribute to client strategy and proactively develop compelling new opportunities to gain exposure for existing clients and generate additional revenue for Realia.
- Research, interview, produce and re-engineer technical, intelligent, content including thought leadership, press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletter contributions, blog articles, social media, web copy, magazine articles and award entries etc.
- Monitor and create reports, identifying areas for improvement based on client KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, bloggers and clients of key media outlets in order to pitch articles (local, national and trade).
- Research and build media and features lists.
- Prepare, create, and schedule clients’ social media activity across all platforms on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Work with the wider client teams to deliver email campaigns and manage content on clients’ websites as required
- Manage own admin as required to fulfil your role including billing and reporting.
- Work with in-house digital and design teams to ensure an integrated approach and to brief and proof creative outputs as needed.
- Work with account execs to help plan their priorities and work flow, and encourage their development, to maximise their potential and work ambitions.
- Collaborate with the Realia team to develop pitch/proposal documentation and present if required.
- Work with Realia’s own ‘client team’ to deliver campaigns and social media through the creation of schedules and content, driving participation from others in the team, blogs, and participation in team initiatives.
- Actively promote Realia’s purpose, mission and values and incorporate The Realia Pledge into your role.
And in return, you can expect:
- The kudos of working for an award-winning, integrated agency, working with multiple national and international B2B clients in a range of industries (notably the property insurance supply chain, construction and drug delivery).
- 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas break.
- Bonus and personal development plans.
- Flexibility to mix office and home working.
- Positive and professional team.
- Accessible town centre office within the Creative Quarter of Folkestone (with sea glimpses!), with easy links to the M20, rail network and company-funded car parking.
Are you ready to join Team Realia?
Tell us how you could make a difference. Please send your application in any format you feel suits this role to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to ask us any questions. Salary will be negotiated based on an individual’s skills and experience, but please indicate your expectation when applying.