Marketing Agency Jobs – Marcomms Account Executive
Work with the Realia team in the day-to-day running of client accounts and the Realia office with specific responsibility for:
- Handling enquiries from clients, media and suppliers and respond by issuing relevant material, taking briefs and prioritising projects
- Organising information and filing efficiently and make sure all systems and records are accurate and up to date including:
- working with Synergist system to produce job numbers, client estimates, supplier costs & invoicing
- producing the agency’s monthly profit summary
- creating, maintaining and archiving job bag folders
- managing own time sheet
- ensuring print file copies folders are up to date
- Maintaining weekly WIP reports; producing and distributing client status reports fortnightly
- Assisting in writing creative briefs, briefing and working with the design team
- Involvement in projects across a range of the marketing mix; from brand and proposition development to design for print
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers to obtain costs e.g. printers, web developers, stationary suppliers etc.
- Proof-reading of marcomms material
- Attending client meetings from time-to-time and producing agenda and contact reports
- Being a team player – which includes answering the phone, making tea, going to the shops, recycling and rubbish, calendar updates, ordering stationery and maintaining laser printer by ordering and returning print cartridges.
Work with the team to build the Realia brand with specific responsibility for:
- Contributing to Realia’s newsletter and assisting with its distribution
- Updating the Realia website
- Developing ideas and contributing to Realia social media
- Assisting the team with new business projects; researching prospects, organising mailing, liaising with BDM, developing new biz ideas
- Undertaking market/media research for new proposals and tenders.
- Has a ‘get it done’ attitude and an urgency to achieve results
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with a high standard of accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative, has energy and enthusiasm, tact and diplomacy
- Is not afraid to put forward ideas to the team and have a voice
- Negotiates confidently with external suppliers to get the job done
- Able to promote Realia to a wider audience whenever an opportunity arises.
Why work for us?
With a lovely mix of youthful enthusiasm and agency-aged experience we are communications mixologists – combining the benefits of old world skills with new world technologies. We will continue to learn and grow as individuals and as a team; and we will use that learning to better ourselves and what we deliver to our clients. We will continue to reward and be rewarded by the work that we do; and will always strive to deliver Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value.
We like clever people and we love nice people! After all, Creatively Yours is all about giving clients the perfect balance of creativity, intelligence and care.
So if you recognise any of these qualities in yourself, please do get in touch – even if there isn’t a specific role advertised, we will always find a place for brilliant people.