Do you thrive on generating purposeful, strong content? Do you love Social Media and PR?
We make our clients’ lives easier and better every day by delivering creative intelligence. At the core of what we do is our brand purpose, ‘Creatively yours®’, which is entirely client focused – providing an uncompromising balance of creative intelligence and client care, all within an integrated marketing framework.
We are looking for another PR & Social Media Account Manager to join our team at Realia. You will be working across a range of local, national and international clients in the B2B sector. With responsibility for the day-to-day running of client accounts we will be looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ B2B PR and Social Media experience (with agency experience desirable but not essential) and a PR or marketing-related degree level qualification
- Proven strength in the generation of content and the confidence to research, interview and produce content for various B2B companies in a range of industries
- Creative copywriting flair and the ability to write in different tones of voice/styles
- Proven track record of running and reporting on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter on behalf of a client or business
- Solid understanding and experience of social media and analytics with the ability to contribute to client strategy and think proactively
- Understanding and experience of SEO keyword content creation, MailChimp, WordPress and Google analytics (an advantage)
- Appreciation of the complete marketing mix and an integrated approach
- Willingness to attend client meetings, locally, nationally and internationally as required.
As a PR & Social Media Account Manager at Realia you can expect to:
- Manage the PR and social media requirements of our existing clients, devising strategies and fulfilling existing commitments
- Write technical, intelligent, high-quality press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletter contributions, blog articles, magazine articles and award entries etc.
- Develop compelling new angles and identify opportunities to gain exposure for existing clients
- Prepare, create and schedule clients’ social media activity across all platforms on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- Monitor and create reports, identifying areas for improvement based on client KPIs
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, bloggers and clients of key media outlets in order to pitch articles (local, national and trade)
- Research and build media and features lists
- Manage own admin as required to support your role including billing and reporting
- Work alongside other PR & Social Media Account Managers as part of a team
- Work with in-house account management, digital and design teams to ensure an integrated approach
- Work with the in-house design team to brief and proof creative outputs as needed
- Collaborate with the Realia team to develop pitch/proposal documentation and present PR and Social Media if required
- Work with the wider account team to deliver email campaigns and manage content on clients’ websites as required
- Actively promote Realia’s purpose, mission and values to existing and potential clients and incorporate The Realia Pledge into your role.
Are you ready to join our awesome team?
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will be negotiated based on your skills and experience.
With a lovely mix of youthful enthusiasm and agency-aged experience we are communications mixologists – combining the benefits of old world skills with new world technologies. We will continue to learn and grow as individuals and as a team; and we will use that learning to better ourselves and what we deliver to our clients. We will continue to reward and be rewarded by the work that we do; and will always strive to deliver Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value.
You can also expect:
- The kudos of working for an award-winning, Top 20 UK B2B PR, London-quality agency while benefiting from a local commute and cost of living
- Working with multiple local, national and international clients in a range of industries (with opportunities to travel)
- Town centre office location with easy links to the M20 and rail network
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas break
- Bonus and personal development plans
- Company-funded car parking
- Relaxed, positive and professional place of work
We like clever people and we love nice people! After all, Creatively Yours is all about giving clients the perfect balance of creativity, intelligence and care.
So if you recognise any of these qualities in yourself, please do get in touch – even if there isn’t a specific role advertised, we will always find a place for brilliant people.