Your role will be to work with the Realia creative team in the day-to-day delivery of creative work. Whilst you will have support from the design team for some jobs, you must be able to manage projects from brief to creative concept and execution. It will be your role to ensure all projects are delivered on brand and in a timely and accurate basis. The role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a high pressured environment, and can execute tasks quickly and efficiently.
As a Graphic Designer your role will include:
- Production of, and amends to artwork for print, working on a variety of projects – POS, brochures, posters etc.
- You must also be able to produce and edit artwork for digital/online projects – social media adverts, MailChip and other graphics
- Delivering all production artwork on time, maintaining a high production quality
- Working on projects from initial brief through to delivery, working closely with the Creative and Art Directors
- Being responsible for job execution from start to finish on dedicated clients, as well as artworking and amending work for other projects
- Although the majority of work is creating artwork for existing clients, you will also be creating concepts and ideas for campaigns and new business proposals.
The successful Graphic Designer candidate must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role creating online and print advertising
- Degree in Graphic Design preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software
- A keen eye for detail, with skills in typography and colour management; as well as being motivated by new and challenging briefs
- The ability to create print ready artwork
- The ability to work and collaborate with the Creative and Art Directors
- The ability to demonstrate Realia values of Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value
- Has a ‘get it done’ attitude and an urgency to achieve results
- Is not afraid to put forward ideas to the team and have a voice
- Be a team player – which includes answering the phone, making tea, going to the shops, recycling and rubbish, calendar updates etc.
Salary will be negotiated based on skills and experience. Please send a covering letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
With a lovely mix of youthful enthusiasm and agency-aged experience we are communications mixologists – combining the benefits of old world skills with new world technologies. We will continue to learn and grow as individuals and as a team; and we will use that learning to better ourselves and what we deliver to our clients. We will continue to reward and be rewarded by the work that we do; and will always strive to deliver Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value.
We like clever people and we love nice people! After all, Creatively Yours is all about giving clients the perfect balance of creativity, intelligence and care.
So if you recognise any of these qualities in yourself, please do get in touch – even if there isn’t a specific role advertised, we will always find a place for brilliant people.
We always need people who…
- Demonstrate Realia values of Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value
- Possess excellent organisational skills with a high standard of accuracy and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, have energy and enthusiasm, tact and diplomacy
- Are able to self-learn new systems and use initiative
- Have a ‘get it done’ attitude and an urgency to achieve results
- Are not afraid to put forward ideas to the team and have a voice.
“Realia stood out to me as an employer because of its ethics and values as an agency. From my initial interview, it was clear that Realia values its clients above all else and genuinely cares about their input and goals, not just the bottom line. So many agencies leave the brunt of the work to the juniors, but I wanted to work for a company that was completely hands-on at every level.”
“Realia has everything in-house, from PR to project management, and that really appealed to me. I like knowing that I don’t need to wait for an email reply, or hope an external supplier will pick up the phone, I can just walk over to the person I need to talk to and have the answer right there and then.”
“What I love most about working for this agency is the close-knit bond everyone has. It’s clear everyone has a genuine caring nature toward each other, and if you work here you really are lucky to be part of such an amazing family.”