Web design, promotion & social media
The websites we deliver are well balanced between functionality, design and the needs of the business. Developed to ensure compatibility across Macs, PCs and all browsers, the developers we work with adopt the latest versions of HTML and CSS and are constantly looking at ways to improve customers’ web experience with interactivity.
Delivered as in integral part of the communications plan – not just an ‘add-on’, our social media approach delivers a number of tangible benefits including…
- Increasing inbound marketing
- Creating awareness by extending reach
- Obtaining feedback from the marketplace
- Improving networking
- Reaching and engaging with potential customers
- Building a community
- Shortening the selling cycle
- Reaching existing customers
- Dominating Google.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Our SEO approach comprises of three key elements all complemented by the work done in social media and PPC…
- On page optimisation to optimise each page for search engines
- Monitor the technical aspects of the website on a monthly basis to improve search engine placement and the user experience
- Acquisition of high quality links from different websites to create authority and build trust.
Pay Per Click advertising (PPC)
Our PPC approach includes…
- Keyword research
- Ad Group creation
- A/B copy testing
- Location extensions
- Mobile campaign
- Budget management
- Bid management
- Google Analytics
- Conversion tracking
- Monthly keyword refinement
- Monthly ad copy revision
- Conversion analysis
- Monthly reporting.
“All round good agency that provide an outstanding service for us”
Meet Becca Smith
Becca studied Marketing and Advertising Management obtaining a first class honours degree. She has gained experience on both client and agency side working across a number of different industry sectors from luxury to construction. This has given her an insight in how best to support the business needs and demands of the client. Becca is focussed on developing and implementing PR and social media strategies to gain maximum exposure for clients.
Meet Luke Redding
Luke Redding is a digital marketing consultant who advises businesses on how to use the internet to grow their business. Over the past 5 years he has worked with some of the largest companies in the UK including Mercedes Benz and Nissan. His areas of speciality are search engine optimisation and conversion rate optimisation.