We employ a robust approach comprising both quantitative and qualitative methodologies and selected according to individual campaign study needs.
It is our strong belief that although a robust evaluation methodology is fundamental, there is also a critical requirement to deliver an equally robust analysis of the data delivered. In addition, we adopt a rigorous approach to examining the results, looking for the ‘story behind the figures’; typically we would seek to…
- Find evidence of change and effects related to activities
- Link effects to causes
- Define the groups where there has been the greatest / least impact
- Draw conclusions versus campaign objectives and KPIs
- Make recommendations for future actions
- Focus on where campaigns can have most impact.
“They provide a flexible cost effective friendly professional service that adds value to our achieving corporate objectives”
Meet Nicola Williamson
Having gained most of her experience client-side with organisations such as McArthurGlen UK Ltd and Leeds Castle, Nicola truly understands the motivations and pressures our clients face every day. This insight enables Nicola to best support the clients she works with and drive projects forward from conception to completion. Simply, Nicola makes things happen.